Sunday 27 November 2011

A few weeks ago I had this dream that I had a birthmark on the inside of my upper arm, it was about the size of my palm and I knew every detail of it so well, I didn't think anything of it when I woke up, but then I looked at my arm and remembered I didn't actually have a birthmark there, and I felt really weird after that. Now every time I look at my arm I feel like I should have a birthmark there. I feel like if I believed in reincarnation then I'd probably assume I had a birthmark there in a past life.
Shit, so I just looked at my arm where it was, and there's a tiny little birthmark, like y'know the little brown dots aha. I think that's pretty cool. I mean I'm sure there's some genius out there who'd love to point out to me that I've probably noticed it before and that's why it was there in the dream, but idk. I'd like to think it's something better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment