Wednesday 16 November 2011

It makes me kinda sad that I went to an all girls school and we never had a prom because I think it would have been nice to go to one.
Like we had a party at the end of year 11 and most people got all dressed up for it but not the way you get dressed up for a prom and some kids hired a limo for some reason but yeah at the end of the day it was basically just a primary school disco.

I could have taken Jordan and he'd wear something fancy and everyone could tell him how beautiful he is with his long blonde hair, and I'd have worn a green velvet dress and doc martins and black lipstick and brought vodka in a water bottle.
I feel like I missed out because I didn't get to go to a prom aha.
It's actually making me feel completely miserable thinking about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment